The Website is operated by Citradi Ltd (“Citradi /we/our/us”) a company incorporated in England (company number 10680973) with registered office at Suite 110, 15 Cromwell Business Park, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, OX7 5SR.
The purpose of this statement is to set out the purposes for which, and the manner in which, we may collect and use personal information that we may obtain about you. By either registering as a user of the Citradi website and/or by using the Citradi website generally you consent and agree to this use by us.
Citradi does not knowingly collect data from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use the Citradi website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- When you register and use this site:
- You will be asked to provide certain information such as your name and contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
- Some of our services will require further details.
- We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- to register you with our website and to manage any account you hold with us
- to administer our website services
- to fulfil our agreement with you and to process your order
- to analyse and profile your shopping preferences e.g. (market, customer and product analysis) to enable us (ii) to review, develop and improve the products and services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme
- we may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products which we think will interest you from the information we have
- where you have agreed that we may do so, we may keep you informed of such products which we consider may be of interest to you by any of the following methods
- SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
- to administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter
- If you do not wish to receive information of products and services which may be of interest to you from us, you can select the opt-out option when you submit your details or you can unsubscribe at any time by sending us an email as described in section 8 below or by signing in and changing your preferences on our website.
- We may store and process your information on our own information technology systems.
- Calls may be recorded to verify content and may be used together with other customer records for regulatory compliance, quality control and staff training, preventing or detecting criminal activity and for complaint resolution.
- We do not share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- We are required to provide you with clear and comprehensive information about cookies to obtain your consent to the use of the cookies. In order to comply with these requirements we have prepared a Cookies Policy setting out information about cookies and providing information on how to manage cookies on your computer.
- We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
- You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee (See Contact Us below).
- If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
- Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
- If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word ‘remove’ in the subject line and the email address that you wish to be removed within the email. Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request. In addition, each electronic mailing we send you will contain details of how you can un-subscribe.
- To change any of your registered details on citradi.com, click on ‘Sign in’ and enter your login name and password. Once logged in change any of the details shown and click ‘update my details’. For further information about shopping on citradi.com, please read our Terms and Conditions and Delivery and Returns information.
- Shortly after receiving your product, we may send you an email inviting you to review and rate the product that you purchased. Please be aware that:
- Once submitted, it usually takes up to 5 days for your review, question or answer to appear on the website providing it adheres to our publishing guidelines.
- It is not possible for you to edit/remove your review after submission.
- If you require any further information on this service or wish to have your review removed, you can contact customer services.
- We may in our absolute discretion accept or reject any product review which may be submitted to us and may edit any such review for both length and/or content as we see fit. All reviews are submitted on the basis that Citradi may use the review in any format and for any purpose as it sees fit and for any marketing or promotional purposes.
- We may amend and update this policy from time to time. Any changes in the future will be posted on this page.